Related

Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 2, 2012

'The third' unhappy in Valentine's

'The third' unhappy in Valentine's
Valentine brought to the closeness and happiness for the couple but deeper sadness etched in the hearts 'latecomer'.
Valentine has echoes of the past but it would have remaining. Besides the ecstasy of happiness, mixed somewhere back a bit sad, inadequacy of. That is the mood of those in the third position.
9 pm on 14/2, Central (24 years old, architect) sitting in a dark corner at a street cafe live music Khuc Hao, Hanoi. The guy holding a bottle of Ken and quietly monitor the performance on stage. When a friend asked why not go out with Valentine love, to live music cafe but drink beer, China tells him to love a person but unfortunately he was the later.
He wanted to be with her this day but there was reason to struggle with her true love.There are also many other girls like and ready to go out with Chinese Valentine but he did nothing with their emotions. To cafes, seeing the happy couple, he found lighter heart and still pray for the girl he loves is a happy Valentine's night.
Just so pleased as China, Ngoc Anh (27 years old, accounting) did not know where to go in on love. You have shared your heart with the Stars. She wrote: "I love you and so are you. But I still get a third party is known by our love affair began when he was a lover and now they're getting married.
We met when she was studying abroad and their emotional problem. Around that time was wonderful. Me and him go through everything like all the other happy couples. To this day she was to return home and resume their old love. They have families to support either side. And I just have a love "affair" with him. We decided to break even in the heart always remember, still regularly ask messaging and care for each other.
I know, this time he was out to dinner with her. I do not think myself any longer, but go in my sleep, their fun pictures themselves out. And I texted him to ask. I said I still considerate as always, is sending me congratulations again.
I will not forget him, forget about this dream of love or trying to pull him towards me. It still is not sure 30 New Year, my fiance is still a chance. Fight for this love is wrong ".
Lobe (29, office workers) chose another way through Valentine's Day. It was the third person but Thuy is a strong character so that should probably pass this on to her more gently. She says, "Love is a wife, I know there will be times like this. Day, New Year, people also value their beautiful together, then punched lui. It is a voluntary choice, no one caught his How should his whole self to find ways to make yourself fun.
I join many singles out there meeting yesterday also had a very happy Valentine's party.Then we go eat at a karaoke singing, organized group games. Through the gifts, everyone's wishes, I found relief. "
Love is not a fault and perhaps make a third person nor a crime. It is a vulnerable and disadvantaged some people only. The life of each person selected by such person and who also want to reach a place of peace. Let's pause and think about what you want yourself, what makes you relaxed and happy.
Susceptible

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét