Related

Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 2, 2012

Asked the old people

Asked the old people
If successful, the two of you will prove my love is true love. Otherwise, both have recently suffered loss over time.
Dating your ex is like a double-edged sword. If all the "cool roofs rowing down", you will find an ideal mate. Fortunately, not everyone has. Conversely, it can make you hurt again. However, there are countless life choice and not a few brave people chose "love from the beginning" with old people. The following story may help you make the decision if appropriate also wondered: "Should a date with ex-lover".
Mai Huong, 23 (Ba Dinh District, Hanoi) said: "I fell in love and he was a student at the time. But a year after graduation, life, work too much difference, so we broke up. However, I still feel I was in love with him and when to meet again, we realize that they both want to start over. Learning from past mistakes, me and him confide, share more, frankly jointly solve problems. "
According to the psychologist, before deciding whether to date someone who is not old, you should spend as much time to think and weigh about gains and losses. Love a person should not be rushed as they love old people should be cautious and let things happen as we move up the ladder, sequential from low to high. Do not for a certain pressure, but then decided to rush to bring sorrow to both.
Anh Huy Khanh, 35 (Cau Giay District, Hanoi) said: "Step into the age of 30, I often faced with the greeting of relatives and friends about a love. These questions plusattitude for everyone around me has become my pressure tired. People talk of that age without being gay is not love of fans. In a moment too tired, I was thinking of his girlfriendold (she is the lover and also under pressure like me), suggested she come back to me. But this put myself into a situation more tired than when the contradictions of both not be solved.
We remain of the old personality and I noticed that the old split decision is entirely correct. I went back to single life with a lighter mood, but she was different. I feel guilty as pain in the woman I used to love more deep. If I had not come back who knows she had many good chances and I was. "
People still say "The old is invited to", the ancient people in love is a thing to occur by at least that person also has been with her for some time, knows his deepest secrets thatnot everyone knows. But you have to be very awake to realize that love is true love or just friends, as close to each other routine? However, you should just go back to ancient times when love found a way to eliminate conflict days before the cause of broken love.
Shu San

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét